Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lesson 23 Summary of 2.0

Now its time to incorporate the 2.0 lessons into work and life. I think back to the beginning, with the lifelong learning. Information technology changes, and, as a Librarian, I should keep up with the changes. The new tagging tools and Library Thing, Technorati, del.icio.us; it will take a little time for the stew to simmer. Lots of ingredients that create a flavorful soup of information and connectivity.
How will SJPL incorporate these tools? Will our next online catalog system allow users input? I know there's a place for reviews on the teens webpage, but how can links be provided from the catalog to the reviews? (The reviews to the catalog have a link.)
I am very appreciative of the VS Group. Thank you for finding the 23 Lessons and tailoring it to San Jose. I have learned many things, and your group has pointed the way to further knowledge.

No comments: